2.4.3 - More bug fixes? Yes
Just a small update this time, but 2.4.3 fixes some longstanding bugs and some new ones discovered through custom levels. Here are some of the changes you can expect:
- You can now ride Lilly pads up and down without falling off.
- Fixed an issue that could soft-lock the game when pausing on the same frame that you die.
- Fixed an issue where the first_map property in custom levels wasn’t being processed correctly.
- Fixed minor display issues on the menu for Mac and Linux.
- Health display now properly limits to a maximum of 5 hearts without flickering as you pick up additional hearts/health containers.
If you have downloaded the Level Editor in the past, be sure to download the update for the latest examples and fixes!
Get Frog Hop
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.