v1.1.5 - Menu improvements and polish
This update includes several bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
- Added binding option for menu confirm and back. These are now separate from attack, jump, and roll.
- Changed file delete and “Restore to Defaults” buttons so they now display a confirmation window instead of needing to be held down.
- Fixed “Restore to defaults” resetting some unlock progress.
- Improved consistency for exiting in-game menus, like the map and scroll display. Escape now exits universally, in addition to the menu back button.
- Fixed an issue with the parry move consuming too much magic depending on the order in which buttons were pressed. It now consistently uses 1 magic bar.
- Added magic consumption indicator on the scroll for acquiring the parry move.
- Improved compatibility, localization, and visual prompts for certain controllers, such as Switch Joy-Cons and DualShock 4.
- Fixed dodge ability ending invulnerability prematurely.
- Fixed an issue with twitch_config.ini not working unless it is in the same folder as the exe on Windows. (It should now work from the twitch_arena folder as intended.)
- Fixed an issue that could allow binding D-pad buttons to actions which are invalid. (D-pad is always used for movement.)
- Fixed an issue that prevented looking at the EWLS scroll with cutscene skipping on.
- Fixed a visual issue where a frozen Bandit could be shown if approached from an unintended method.
Ato - Windows (1.1.5) 235 MB
Aug 16, 2023
Ato - Mac (1.1.5) 256 MB
Aug 16, 2023
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.